Saturday, February 05, 2005

1. THE BLOG

Today Jeremy introduced me, excuse me, "wonderful" (per Jeremy) introduced me to the world of the Blog. Strange how med-school acts as a screen, separating you from the rest of the world. Not so much like prison, because we have actually chosen to be here. It is so busy cramming us full of the information it requires us to know that a lot of what is out in the world ceases to be naturallly aquired by our brains. It's full! I need more RAM. Or maybe I just need more time, probably both...
I'm on my Neuro rotation, it's Friday. Save writing one SOAP note on a TIA patient this AM and attending grand rounds, I have been essentially worthless. They are finally "releasing" us to go home. Luckily I wormed my way out of having to come in this weekend (yes!) and next weekend I'll be in New York. Well, the shuttle from my apt. (excuse me, "garden home") should be here soon. It only comes once an hour, but is a lot better than driving and parking to ride the train or paying $10 to park. I wonder what I'll do tonight? I'm just glad I get to sleep in tomorrow! Alright, I'll play with this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home