Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back in Birmingham

Well I've moved 3 times in 7 months. Not fun! This least is for the next year and a half - I made sure to ask what would happen if I had to break the lease - I'll just loose my $750 deposit. I guess I can handle that. So I guess I've been in my new place with the fantastic view but ghetto exterior for hmmm, 1.5 months - and STILL haven't finished unpacking. Good thing for that giant walk in closet - it's full of boxes. But I've been busy - went to Ecuador for a week (more to follow) went home for a week, and I've been sick - I'll unpack eventually!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

yeah - so about that - get it in writing: when Carraway declared bankruptcy and closed that Land lord said he never told me that and I not only lost my deposit but had to pay for the apt until it rented - liar...Thank God it didn't take too long to rent.

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home